With over 20 years of commercial real estate experience, Steve Horvath, has executed over $555 million dollars of closed sales and leasing transactions. He has consistently completed over 100 transactions annually. Steve specializes in investment sales, 1031 exchanges, net lease investments, product and tenant representation, development/site selection, property assemblages and a variety of other real estate advisory services.
As co-founder of CONLON Commercial, Steve has created a successful platform and oversees a team of 15 brokers with a focus in the areas of office, industrial, retail, restaurants, and developments.
Steve started his real estate career as a licensed real estate appraiser and in 2004 he began his broker representation career focusing on product and tenant representation. From 2004 to the present, he has successfully leased over 3 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space.
Awards and Leadership
• Recipient of the National Association of Realtorsâ (NAR) award for outstanding service in commercial real estate
• Conducts seminars on negotiation and commercial leasing strategies
• Chairman of Main Street Organization of Realtorsâ (MORe) Commercial Committee
• Co-chair for the Community Alliance of Chicagoland Realtorsâ (CACR)
• Review Committee for MOReâ BOD Investment/Finance
Education and Associations
• Arizona State University, BS
• Chicago State University, MS
Steve is a member of the Union League Club, the United Nations, NAIOP, NICAR, MORE commercial alliance, life member of the International Police Association and of the Arizona State University alumni club.
Steve is also a season ticket holder the Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks and he is looking forward to a Cubs’ World Series victory at Wrigley Field. He enjoys relaxing weekends in Lake Geneva and Hayward, Wisconsin golfing and muskie fishing.